A leading market research firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Denver, CO
- 15 years in business
- 6.6 million+ completed interviews
- 350+ satisfied clients
- 65+ years of collective research experience on every client project
Since 1998, Infosurv has been committed to delivering insightful survey research to our clients. We have now served over 350 unique clients ranging from Fortune 50 companies to small non-profits. With each client, on every project, we strive to deliver superior survey research and innovative approaches that directly address your business issues and research objectives.
What We Do
In a nutshell, we are a team of research professionals focused on one goal: To uncover valuable insights for each of our clients. We do this through a combination of intelligent research design, efficient and reliable data collection methods, and thoughtful analysis. What makes us different you might ask?
We are innovative. Infosurv’s innovative research solutions are unmatched. Our esteemed research consultants, project managers, analysts and technical experts take the time to understand our clients’ business problems and provide advice, insights, and consultation at every stage of the research process.
We have a wide breadth of experience. We’ve served over 350 clients across dozens of industries and geographies.
We use unique technology. Our progressive online survey software, supported by our technical expertise, allows our clients to acquire the qualitative and quantitative intelligence they need more quickly, efficiently and accurately than with our competitors. We can turnaround survey projects in just days. Our technology also allows us unprecedented flexibility – if your needs change we’ll be able to promptly modify your project accordingly.
We have a flawless reputation. Our clients rate us, on average, better than 9.0 on a 10 point scale in terms of overall satisfaction and willingness to rehire. They consistently remark on our understanding of their unique research needs, speed of delivery, and commitment to data quality and analytical insight.
For more information regarding our marketing research company and services, please contact us via phone at 888.262.3186 or email, or request a free copy of our brochure.
Although we proudly serve clients around the world, our market research firm is based in Atlanta, Georgia. If you are ever in the Atlanta area, please feel free to stop by our office:
980 Hammond Drive, Suite 720
Atlanta, GA 30328
“To provide innovation in online research, bringing unique technologies and methodologies to our clients, which allow them to collect and interpret feedback more quickly, accurately, and affordably. Living on the cutting edge of market research is our passion.”
By fostering a spirit of research innovation, we help our clients…
- Measurably improve employee engagement and productivity
- Measurably grow customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Better understand and serve the needs of their customers
- Decide which products, services, or advertisements will produce the highest return on investment (ROI)
Through dedication to quality, speed, affordability, and service, we provide our clients with high-quality research data backed by a smooth customer experience. Add in our relentless pursuit of excellence and it is easy to see why our clients choose us for their most demanding market research needs.
Infosurv Core Values
- Trust: We work hard to earn the trust of our clients and each other. To keep this trust alive we maintain the highest standards of integrity, openness, and work quality.
- Value: We run lean, work hard, and work smart to keep our costs down and our prices competitive. When we maximize quality and speed while minimizing cost, the result is value for our clients.
- Innovation: We know that innovation is the path to a superior client experience and superior business results. We’re always finding ways to improve.
- Balance: We work with focus, efficiency, and attention to detail. This helps us a maintain a sustainable work/life balance while still producing the high quality work for our clients. We do what it takes to get the job done right.
- Rewarding results: We measure and reward performance for every employee in every role. We base bonuses on profitability, client satisfaction, deliverables accuracy and sales growth. We celebrate our milestones and achievements.
We promise three things to each of our clients and evaluate ourselves according to our ability to keep these promises.
- We develop solutions based on a deep understanding of your needs/problem.
- We’re easy to work with – and proactively check in to ensure we’re keeping our promises.
- We deliver what we promise – or make it right if we haven’t.
If you’re considering working with a research supplier on your next initiative, we would love to make these promises to you. Please contact one of our senior research consultants for more information.
Infosurv Commitment to Our Community
Infosurv believes that best-in-class corporations have a responsibility to their community. Therefore, every year Infosurv accepts “pro bono” survey projects to assist charitable organizations in need of survey services. We also formed the Infosurv Foundation to provide financial support to both local and national non-profit organizations. A portion of our profits are donated every quarter to the Foundation, and these funds are thendistributed periodically to important community causes.