Customer Service Satisfaction Surveys – An Essential Tool
Good customer service is imperative to maintaining customer loyalty. In fact, studies have proven that poor customer service is one of the main reasons for customer defection. Customer service satisfaction surveys are an excellent way to measure whether or not your business is meeting your customers’ expectations.
Customer service satisfaction surveys should be a core tool for any business. Customer service satisfaction surveys bring to light problems that need to be addressed – problems that left unattended, may eventually lead to customer turnover and a loss of profits. By regularly conducting customer service satisfaction surveys, you can build trust with your audience while obtaining a multitude of information.
Infosurv designs, administers and analyzes customer service satisfaction surveys tailored to specific businesses and industries. By utilizing unique methodologies, we help organizations find out if:
- Their representatives are professional, polite and helpful
- Customer service issues are handled properly and in a timely manner
- Customers feel their product or service is a good value
- Customers have the information they need to make informed purchase decisions
- There is a growing market trend that needs to be addressed
- Their website is easy to navigate
- There are problems with product quality
- There are problems with shipping or delivery
- They have a favorable business location, store layout, parking lot, etc.
Whether you need a consumer market research survey designed from scratch, or have an existing survey that needs to be administered, Infosurv takes extraordinary measures to ensure validity, reliability and bias reduction. Our goal is to help you compose a highly relevant survey instrument that will yield sound and valid conclusions while achieving the maximum survey response rate possible.