Organizations whose customers are actually members have unique challenges and needs from other businesses. Member surveys are essential for helping organization leaders understand the expectations and concerns of its members, associates and advocates. Infosurv Research designs administers and analyzes member surveys for all types of associations, clubs, organizations and non-profits to deliver information so you can better serve the needs of your members.
Member Survey Design
At Infosurv Research, the member survey process begins with the questionnaire. Infosurv Research includes questionnaire design consultation services in all client projects, and reviews all survey instruments for member to assure validity, reliability, and bias reduction. Applying our years of member research experience and expertise, Infosurv Research makes sure your questionnaire is a highly relevant survey instrument that will yield sound and valid conclusions while achieving the maximum survey response rate possible. There are three ways to achieve this questionnaire:
- One of our experienced professional marketing research consultants can work interactively with you to create a member questionnaire “from scratch” tailored specifically to your information needs and strategic objectives.
- We can use your existing survey and prepare it to be administered to your members.
- We can begin with one of our professionally-designed member survey templates and then work interactively with you to customize the survey to your specific needs.
While most member surveys are administered online, we can also administer the questionnaire by telephone, onsite computer kiosk, paper or mobile, or using multiple modalities, in order to achieve the highest possible response rate.
Our in-house research shows that member attitudes are a better predictor of future member behavior than past behavior. Our member questionnaires are specifically designed to accurately measure attitudes that affect real business metrics, like member retention rates and turnover. Our standard member surveys cover nearly every facet of the member experience, including:
- Overall satisfaction
- Product and factor level satisfaction
- Importance vs. satisfaction
- Timeliness of delivery
- Customer service process satisfaction
- Customer experience evaluation
- Interest in new potential products and services
In addition to questions assessing member attitudes and experience, Infosurv Research is committed to helping you get optimal business intelligence from every project. To do this, we also often include questions that help you tap into your members’ knowledge of other areas of your business, such as:
- Brand perceptions and consistent delivery
- Customer issues, opportunities and information needs
- Competitive intelligence
- Advocacy needs
Infosurv Research utilizes rigorous research methodologies to ensure the reliability and effectiveness of all of our member surveys. Various technically advanced features can be built into our online surveys to ensure smoother operation and more complete survey results. Infosurv Research uses page-level branching logic to ensure respondents see only relevant items, response verification to ensure all required questions are completed, and a save-and-resume feature to allow users to save and later resume a partially completed survey.
For more detail regarding the member survey design services that we offer, please contact us.
Member Survey Administration
Once the member survey is designed, Infosurv Research will consult with you to determine the best security level, incentives, deadlines, and respondent notification method for your particular project. We will help you with every decision along the way, applying our experience and expertise to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible.
Data security is a key concern with member surveys. Infosurv has developed proprietary methods to protect the security of your member survey while maintaining respondent anonymity. Using our unique Personal Access Code (PAC) system, we can virtually guarantee against duplicate or unauthorized responses while maintaining 100% respondent anonymity. Infosurv Research protects member anonymity by stripping response data of all identifying information (including Personal Access Codes) before passing the survey results to you.
Over the years, we’ve identified several techniques to maximize survey response rates and effectiveness. For online member surveys, we send a personalized email invitation to each member with simple directions how to access and complete the survey. Infosurv Research embeds each survey link with members’ unique Personal Access Code (PAC) and/or demographic data. This means that when the member clicks on their link to access the survey, we can automatically identify them, validate their responses, and even assign them to a specific demographic subgroup for analysis. In order to maximize survey response rates, Infosurv Research also sends personalized email reminders to members who have not yet completed the survey to encourage their participation.
Clients can track the results of their survey in real-time throughout the survey administration period. Our secure, real-time, 24/7 reports menu allows clients to login via a secure link and obtain their current survey response rate, review preliminary results, and even download an updated raw data file.
For more detail regarding these and other unique survey administration services and technical features that we offer, please give us a call or send an email to email@example.com.
Member Survey Analysis
Member survey results data is useless without insightful analysis. Our in-house data analysis staff and senior marketing research consultants are trained to turn your raw survey responses into meaningful and actionable conclusions shown to impact positively real business metrics. Obviously, member survey results should improve member satisfaction and loyalty. However, the satisfaction of your members also directly impacts your business in terms of your ability to maintain your brand position, introduce new products, and fend off competition.
We offer a range of survey analysis packages to match every need and budget:
- Our standard analysis reports are designed to provide a variety of statistical, graphical and verbatim results summaries, all “cut” by relevant respondent subgroups.
- For clients requiring a more robust analysis solution, we offer the professionally-designed, customized Infosurv Research Insights Report. This report includes a number of proprietary analysis features and can also provide survey benchmarking against normative data
- Infosurv Research also offers a variety of custom analysis solutions including banner reports, custom Excel spreadsheet reports, significance testing, manual coding of qualitative responses, and other special requests to meet each client’s needs.
For more detail regarding the various analysis packages that we offer, please give us a call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.