A customer satisfaction survey can help your organization:
- Gather market intelligence regarding opinions, trends, and competitors
- Gauge interest in new products and service offerings
- Generate a targeted list of potential new customers
An employee satisfaction survey can:
- Measure employee satisfaction levels
- Track changes in employee satisfaction over time
- Improve overall satisfaction and retention
Satisfaction Surveys And The Employee-Customer-Profit Chain
In order to increase your profits, employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction must be seamlessly integrated. This is the essence of what is called the Employee-Customer-Profit-Chain.
The Employee-Customer-Profit Chain is based on the following logic:
- Satisfied employees feel adequately trained, favorably compensated and better equipped to handle customer needs. If employees are satisfied, they feel empowered to do their best. Satisfied employees are motivated to solve problems and go above and beyond what is expected. They perform better and will be more willing and able to provide a higher quality of service to their customers.
- Customer satisfaction is dependent on whether or not their expectations are being met. Customers are happier when they are serviced by well-trained, satisfied employees. A customer whose questions are answered and whose needs are being taken care of by knowledgeable and friendly employees will have a more favorable view of that company.
- Satisfied customers lead to higher profits because these customers are more likely to:
- Use the product or service again
- Retain their loyalty to the company
- Be less sensitive to price increases or changes in company policies
- Recommend the product or service to others
So how do you know if you if your employees and customers are satisfied? The answer, of course, is research.
Most successful companies follow some model of the Employee-Customer-Profit Chain. They recognize that it makes good business sense to evaluate their practices via employee attitude and customer satisfaction surveys. These companies appreciate what studies have continually shown: Employee engagement has a direct relationship to customer satisfaction and profitability.
Satisfaction can be difficult to measure and the wrong types of questions can render a survey invalid. A professional satisfaction survey company like Infosurv can help.
Whether you need an employee or customer satisfaction survey designed from scratch, or have an existing survey that needs to be administered, Infosurv takes extraordinary measures to ensure validity, reliability and bias reduction. Our goal is to help you compose a highly relevant survey instrument that will yield sound and valid conclusions while achieving the maximum survey response rate possible.
For more information on employee and customer satisfaction surveys, click here to request our brochure.