Consumer Opinion Surveys Lead to Business Success
“We know what our customers want.” That is erhaps the most dangerous phrase ever uttered by a business manager. Because unless you ask, you really don’t know what consumers think, believe, or want. Consumer opinion surveys are invaluable to guiding business success because they help you overcome your own biases about the marketplace. Whether you are introducing a new product or service, or launching a new marketing campaign, taking consumer opinions for granted can lead you astray. Consumer opinion surveys at Infosurv are designed according to the latest best practices of survey research and lead to improved business decision-making and greater success.
Does your business need information to help make a decision? Whether it’s determining which concept will work best in the market, determining how consumers perceive your brand, or estimating the size of the market for a new product, market research surveys are the answer. Infosurv Research brings years of experience to helping design the most cost effective market research survey to answer your business questions. Read more about market research surveys
Consumer Opinion Survey Design
At Infosurv Research, the consumer opinion survey process begins with the questionnaire. Infosurv Research includes questionnaire design consultation services in all client projects, and reviews all consumer opinion survey instruments to assure validity, reliability, and bias reduction. Applying our years of consumer research experience and expertise, Infosurv Research makes sure your questionnaire is a highly relevant survey instrument that will yield sound and valid conclusions to solve your business challenges. Infosurv provides three options for questionnaire development:
- One of our experienced professional marketing research consultants can work interactively with you to create a consumer opinion questionnaire “from scratch” tailored specifically to your information needs and strategic objectives.
- We can use your existing survey and prepare it to be administered to consumers.
- We can begin with one of our professionally-designed consumer opinion survey templates and then work interactively with you to customize the survey template to your specific needs.
While most consumer opinion surveys are administered online, we can also administer the questionnaire by telephone, mobile device, onsite computer kiosk, or paper, or using multiple modalities, in order to achieve the highest possible response rate.
Our consumer opinion questionnaires are specifically designed to measure accurately opinions that affect real business metrics, like consumer retention rates and turnover. Our standard consumer opinion surveys cover nearly every facet of the client experience, including:
- Overall satisfaction
- Product and factor level satisfaction
- Importance vs. satisfaction
- Timeliness of delivery
- Consumer service process satisfaction
- Returns and exchange process satisfaction
- Consumer experience evaluation
- Interest in new potential products and services
In addition to questions assessing consumer opinions and experience, Infosurv Research is committed to helping you get the optimal business intelligence from every project. To do this, we also often include questions that help you tap into consumers’ knowledge of competition and other areas of your business, such as:
- Brand perceptions and consistent delivery
- Consumer issues, opportunities and information needs
- Competitive intelligence
Infosurv Research utilizes rigorous research methodologies to ensure the reliability and effectiveness of all of our consumer opinion surveys. Various technically advanced features are built into our online surveys to ensure smoother operation and more complete survey results. Infosurv Research uses page-level branching logic to ensure respondents see only relevant questions, response verification to ensure all required questions are answered, and a save-and-resume feature to allow users to save and later resume a partially completed survey.
For more detail regarding our consumer opinion survey design services that we offer, please contact us.
Consumer Opinion Survey Administration
Once the consumer opinion survey design phase is complete, Infosurv Research will consult with you to determine the best security level, incentives, deadlines, and respondent notification method for your particular project. We will help you with every decision along the way, applying our experience and expertise to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible.
Through our relationships with various sampling partners, Infosurv can provide targeted respondent sampling for clients without a list of potential consumer opinion survey respondents. We invite pre-screened, valid survey respondents to complete your consumer opinion research study, and include in our pricing all relevant respondent incentives. Infosurv guarantees our clients that all survey quotas will be met at a fixed cost per completed survey.
Both B2C and B2B samples are also available. Typical consumer samples achieve a distribution in terms of gender, region, race and household income that is very similar to United States averages per the latest US Census data, or we can generate a sample targeted at a particular demographic or behavioral subgroup. For business samples, we can target by industry or firmographics. Geographically targeted samples are available for both consumer and business respondents.
Clients can track the results of their survey in real-time throughout the survey administration period. Our secure, real-time, 24/7 reports menu allows clients to login via a secure link and obtain their current survey response rate, review preliminary results, and even download an updated raw data file.
For more detail regarding these and other unique survey administration services and technical features that we offer, please give us a call or send an email to [email protected].
Consumer Opinion Survey Analysis
Consumer opinion survey results data are useless without insightful analysis. Our in-house data analysis staff and senior marketing research consultants are trained to turn your raw survey responses into meaningful and actionable conclusions shown to impact positively real business metrics. Obviously, consumer opinion survey results should improve consumer satisfaction and loyalty. But the satisfaction of your consumers also directly impacts your business in terms of your ability to maintain your brand position, introduce new products, and fend off competition.
We offer a range of survey analysis packages to match every need and budget:
- Our standard analysis reports are designed to provide a variety of statistical, graphical and verbatim results summaries, all “cut” by relevant respondent subgroups.
- For clients requiring a more robust analysis solution, we offer the professionally-designed, customized Infosurv Research Insights Report. This report includes a number of proprietary analysis features and can also provide survey benchmarking against normative data
- Infosurv Research also offers a variety of custom analysis solutions including banner tables, custom Excel spreadsheets, significance testing, manual coding of qualitative responses, and other special requests to meet each client’s needs.
For more detail regarding the various analysis packages that we offer, please give us a call or send an email to [email protected].
Download our Marketing Research Services Brochure
* These fields are required.