Director of Client Solutions
Infosurv is seeking a full-time Director of Client Solutions to generate new business opportunities by forming and nurturing relationships with major market research buyers, developing relationships with new clients, and more deeply and broadly penetrating relationships with existing clients. This is a career opportunity in marketing research business development for a dedicated and tenacious individual that loves to hunt and close new business. We are looking for an aggressive, strategic person who can work collaboratively and consistently deliver new accounts, as well as nurture and grow existing accounts. Relocation is not provided, so local Atlanta candidates are preferred.
Infosurv’s core service offering is quantitative survey and market research, including consumer, customer, and employee surveys. We also offer an innovative new methodology for conducting concept testing utilizing online prediction markets called iCE (Infosurv Concept Exchange). The selected Director of Client Solutions will be responsible for communicating with potential clients regarding their business objectives and how Infosurv can provide them either a custom solution or the application of one of our proprietary research products.
- Field and qualify inbound leads and information requests from email and phone inquiries.
- Develop strategies for obtaining new business and further penetrating existing accounts.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and proposals.
- Effectively prospect, build client relationships, generate leads and consult with clients.
- Engage clients in meaningful dialogue about their challenges and research needs.
- Close new business and manage the sales cycle from the first inquiry through project completion.
- Provide consultative selling based on understanding of industry, client strategy and needs.
- Create winning proposals based on client project criteria.
- Present the company message, our capabilities and offerings to the marketplace.
- Customize messaging, tactics, pitches and approaches based on the potential client and their objectives.
- Deliver on specific revenue and new client goals.
- Work collaboratively to deliver solutions with our Operations Team
- Prioritize activities to ensure that business goals are exceeded
- Understand the marketplace, identify potential competition and communicate with executive management on emerging trends in the marketplace
- Maintain detailed records in CRM system and report to management on achievements, milestones, closed business and upcoming pipeline commitments
- Travel 15-25%
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum 5 years sales experience with top performance and a proven track record of new business development
- Minimum 3 years survey or market research industry experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Goal oriented, well organized and able to work in a fast paced, team environment
- High degree of computer literacy; well versed in Microsoft Office applications, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM applications desirable
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and a genuine enjoyment of working with people.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Local Atlanta candidates preferred. No relocation provided.
As this individual can have a substantial impact on the future of the company, Infosurv is seeking a motivated top-performer who can help drive the company to the next level of growth. This individual needs to be highly motivated, able to work independently, ready to take ownership of their work and be held accountable for measurable results.
To apply for this position please send a resume and cover letter in Word format to Kyle Burnam, Vice President of Marketing (email@example.com).