We are very excited to announce the launch of our new case studies portfolio! These case studies contain an overview of 12 recent Infosurv surveys, searchable by Industry, Survey Target and Type. Please visit www.infosurv.com and then choose a case study in your area of interest.
Featured Case Study
MasterCard International manages a family of well-known, widely accepted payment cards brands including MasterCard®, Maestro® and Cirrus® and serves financial institutions, consumers and businesses in over 210 countries and territories.
- Understand how small business owners feel about the future of their businesses
- Gain insights into how important small business owners perceive technology to be for their businesses
- Find the extent and purpose of card usage in business
- Gather small business results on a global scale.
- Anticipate changes expected by small businesses in the small business corporate finance market
- Utilizing its extensive market research experience and expertise, Infosurv designed a custom-tailored survey instrument for MasterCard’s industry-specific needs.
- nfosurv designed and administered the survey simultaneously in 10 different languages and 18 countries.
- Infosurv provided a statistically valid respondent sample of small business owners and financial decision-makers in businesses with <$10M in annual revenue
- Infosurv presented the survey results onsite at MasterCard headquarters in Purchase, NY
- Survey had a total of over 3000 responses covering five continents.
- Infosurv performed a full analysis of the results and provided detailed reporting, including analysis by country, by region, and by other demographic variables such as number of employees and total revenue.
- Infosurv was able to identify numerous trends in the small business owners’ perceptions.
- Providing exceptional results and analysis, Infosurv will continue to serve MasterCard for market research projects through 2006.
- You can learn more and ask questions about market research surveys by visiting our recently updated online blog.