This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We and our contracted survey clients are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that is either provided by our clients or that you voluntarily give us. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone other than our contracted survey clients.
If you contact us, we may use your personal information to respond to your request. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Infosurv is committed to the privacy principles and guidelines set forth by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/privacy-and-security/privacy-shield and the Insights Association (formerly the Council of American Survey Research Organizations and the Market Research Association). More information on these organizations and their policies can be found by following the links below.
- EU-U.S. Privacy Shield
- CASRO Code of Standards & Ethics