Research Sales Consultant (Inside Sales)
Infosurv, Inc. (www.infosurv.com) is an Atlanta-based full-service online research firm specializing in conducting customer, employee, and market research surveys for organizations in the United States and around the globe.
Infosurv is seeking a full-time Research Sales Consultant to help grow our sales by consulting with potential clients regarding their business challenges and how an Infosurv employee engagement survey, customer satisfaction survey, or market research survey can provide a solution to their challenges. Responsibilities include building relationships with potential clients, writing succinct and cogent proposals, and fielding research-related questions from clients and leads regarding such things as sampling methodology, project timelines, pricing, survey design, administration, and analysis.
This is a consultative sales role, requiring an intelligent and thoughtful approach. In order to win new business the incumbent must understand the nature of the client’s business challenges and then create a customized survey research solution for them. Sales leads are generated through our website and client referrals. Travel is very rare as most client communication takes please via email and telephone.
For this position the majority of time is spent fielding inbound leads and information requests, qualifying the leads, writing proposals to address business leads, setting price utilizing Infosurv guidelines, following up on leads, and closing sales. This position involves working closely with Salesforce.com, our CRM system, to organize sales opportunities and log all sales interactions. All work is conducted at our office in Sandy Springs, GA.
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic performance
- Minimum 3 years professional services sales experience with top performance, preferably in market research or a service-based industry.
- Market research industry experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High degree of computer literacy
- Experience with CRM system, particularly Salesforce.com is desirable.
- High attention to detail
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Local Atlanta candidates are preferred; relocation costs are not provided.
This individual needs to be highly motivated, able to work independently, and ready to take ownership of their work and be held accountable for measurable results. Job candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and a genuine enjoyment of working with people.
Compensation is commensurate with education and experience, including a base salary and uncapped sales commission. In addition to opportunities for professional advancement, we also offer a generous employee benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid group medical, dental, life, and disability insurance for employee
- SIMPLE-IRA retirement plan with dollar-for-dollar employer matching
- Three (3) weeks Paid Time Off in first year plus ten paid company holidays
- Numerous paid employee recognition awards
Are you interested? To apply for this position please send a resume and cover letter in Word format to Kyle Burnam, VP of Marketing, at email@example.com.