Infosurv Client Satisfaction Survey Prize Drawing Contest Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States and its territories to legal United States residents at least 18 years old. Employees and directors of Infosurv, Inc., (“Sponsor”) and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees and directors are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Infosurv, Inc., the Sweepstakes judging organization, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD Promotional period begins on January 1, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. Central Time (CST), and ends on December 31, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. CST (“Promotional Period”).
3. ENTRY The only way to enter this contest is by completing the “Infosurv Client Satisfaction Survey” on the Internet. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. PRIZE/ODDS Each individual who successfully completes the survey will be awarded a $10 Amazon.com gift certificate. No assignment, transfer or substitution of prize is permitted. Taxes are the sole responsibility of winner.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS Winners must respond with their full name and mailing address within 7 days of notification. Failure to respond in a timely manner, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, may result in disqualification with an alternate winner selected. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Infosurv, Inc., its licensees, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, or participation in this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site; to be in violation of the Terms of Service of the web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Sponsor will prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users, or tampering or hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the web site. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the web site. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes for any drawing(s). IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, INFOSURV, INC., ITS LICENSEES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITE www.infosurv.com OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
7. DISPUTES As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in the City of Atlanta having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of Georgia without regard for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.