Do you know if your customers are satisfied? Let’s hope that they are! Because satisfied customers are generally loyal customers who will continue to use your product or service. Satisfied customers are also more likely to recommend your business to others, helping you grow your customer base.
But how do you truly know if your customers are happy? Are you just assuming that your products or services are meeting customer expectations?
If you depend on assumptions, you could be making a big mistake – a mistake that could eventually cost you customers and money. The fact is that you do not actually know what your customers are thinking or feeling unless you ask them.
An online customer satisfaction survey does precisely that. Online customer satisfaction surveys can help you garner invaluable information you can put to use to make better business decisions and build a customer-centric organization. An online customer satisfaction survey can point out ways you can improve your initiatives to more accurately meet your customer’s expectations and ultimately increase your profitability.
Online customer satisfaction survey questions must be worded correctly in order to extract meaningful, valid, unbiased data. Sample questions may include:
- How often do you use the product or service?
- Where or how did you purchase the product or service?
- How likely are you to use the product or service again?
- Would you recommend the product or service to others?
- Overall, how satisfied are you with the product or service?
- Do you feel the product or service is a good value?
- Do you find our store easily accessible?
- What new products or services would you be interested in purchasing from us in the future?
- How often do you visit our website?
- Do you find our website easy to navigate?
- Do you purchase using your smartphone?
Read more about our online customer satisfaction surveys.
Infosurv Research can help you design an online customer satisfaction survey from scratch; we can adapt an existing survey to online, or we can use to your existing online questionnaire as is to collect data. In all cases, Infosurv Research ensures validity, reliability and bias reduction. Our goal is to help you compose a highly relevant tool of customer satisfaction survey questions that will yield sound and valid conclusions to improve your customer service delivery.
Download our Marketing Research Services Brochure
* These fields are required.