White Paper: Survey Research Design
You Will Learn:
- Six simple steps to effective survey research design
- Types of research design, including exploratory, descriptive, and causal
- How Jergens and Mentadent used survey research design to deliver terrific tangible results
- A cost versus benefit analysis of survey research design
Solid Survey Research Design Helps Organizations Thrive
If you have a desire to develop real-world business intelligence, gain visibility, drive sales, improve employee relations, and better understand your market, then you need a well-executed and consistent process for designing and conducting your survey research.
Once executed, effective survey research design can validate or disprove your perceptions about the business world around you – an instrumental step in making important decisions.
Through careful survey research design you can eliminate common problems and maximize the effectiveness of your results…
Complete the form below to download this white paper
* These fields are required.
Have A Project?
Contact Us at (888) 262-3186